Sunday, April 15, 2012

4/15/2012

Well, it's been a while since I last posted on here.  I haven't been able to do much to the Titan due to funding, but that is about to change.  The latest mod was Cajun B-pipes by nightowl (on titantalk).  I did have the walker pipes, but they were too small.  The reason they were too small was I have OBX LT's that are 2.5" - into the walkers (2") - and then cat-back style pipes (2.5 into 3").  Well I got rid of the catback and replaced with a bullet muffler.  With these new pipes, the exhaust flows a lot better, and louder.  I'm debating on getting another bullet or borla xr1 to go inline with the other bullet.  I've replaced the chrome covers on the mirrors due to the bedliner chipping off on a regular basis.  If it wasn't for the post on Titantalk.com, I would probably still be out in the driveway trying to figure out how to get them off, or online ordering new mirrors :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment